VoIP services allow you to make and receive calls by using digital signals
that are transported by the internet. If you are calling a regular phone
number, the signal is converted to a regular telephone signal before it
reaches the destination. VoIP can allow you to make a call directly from
a computer, a special VoIP phone, or a traditional phone connected to a
special adapter. In addition, wireless “hot spots” in locations such as
airports and cafes allow you to connect to the Internet and may enable
you to use VoIP service wirelessly.
What can I expect from my new VoIP system?
You can expect high quality audio input and output from your new
system. You can also expect to never deal with a phone company again!
Most small businesses that switch to VoIP save around 40% per month on phone services.
VoIP systems are ideal for businesses of all sizes. Our systems are easily expandable to support your growing business.
What are the best features of VoIP?
- Voice mail to e-mail notification
- Feature that transcribes your voicemail messages to text and sends them to a preferred email
- You don’t have to worry about furiously scribbling names, numbers, and addresses. Take your time and read them in your email at your leisure
- Allows users to file, organize, delete, and search all voicemails in a way that would otherwise be impossible
- “Follow Me” call routing that allows a call to be forwarded to another location – great for mobile workers
- Allows users to create a list of numbers where they can be reached before the call gets pushed to voicemail. For example, you might have your office phone ring twice, but on the third ring, your cell phone starts to ring, and then on the fifth, your home phone. If the list is exhausted, the caller gets sent to voicemail.
- Music on Hold
- If your company often has to put callers on hold, this feature is a necessity. Do not subject your callers to terrible elevator music — or worse, silence. This feature allows you to choose what your callers listen to as they wait
- Call recording and reporting
- A managed, cloud-based VoIP service can provide bandwidth utilization information that allows you to view data usage over a period of time. Inbound and outbound call detail reports let you view details of your company’s call history, including rate centers, duration, originator, destination, and cost.
- Conference Calling – Conference Bridge
- Most people know about conferencing with VoIP services, but not everyone takes advantage of all the features that might come with it. Often, you can set up a conference floor monitor. This allows you to manage invitations, “hand-raises,” muting individuals, etc. Online conferences can get messy and confusing if not managed correctly, so this is a great tool to learn how to use
- Night and Day Auto attendant
- An auto attendant is one of the hidden gems of premium VoIP services. This feature allows callers to interact with a menu to choose an appropriate extension. Your business will suddenly seem more professional and impressive. It’s like having an electronic receptionist!
- Do Not Disturb
- This feature does exactly what its name implies: leaves you undisturbed. You can turn it on to temporarily stop incoming calls to your phone. This becomes especially useful during conferences, lunches, and meetings. Best of all, you can program it so that it does not just ignore callers, but directs them toward voicemail or another destination of your choice.
- Door phone entry buzzer integration
- This feature allows you to integrate an analog door phone so that you can have a two-way call with visitors and then unlock the door from your phone if you deem them worthy. A great way to upgrade the security of your building
- Ring Groups
- Allows multiple users to receive the same incoming phone call
- Local and / or Remote IP Phone Extensions with Voice Mail
- As many VoIP extensions as you need with no “Per User” Licenses
- Call Transfer
- Seamless transition maintaining existing phone numbers
How can N-Tech enhance my VoIP services?
N-Tech offers the highest quality, guaranteed VoIP services at unbeatable prices.
Partnership With Avaya
Avaya is the leading provider for business and educational telecommunications services. Avaya offers state of the art digital (as opposed to analog) phone systems for professional and educational offices of all sizes.
In addition to being a leader in advancing telephone technologies, Avaya offers the most reliable and trusted telephone systems.
Avaya offers several different types of phones to meet the needs of different office functions. The Avaya system has capacity to monitor all incoming and outgoing calls through a single unit, as well as option of transferring all incoming calls to a live answering service.
N-Tech offers both purchase and lease options for the Avaya telephone system. The lease option provides our clients the flexibility of low monthly payments and immediate response to service requests over the lease period. The purchase option provides a comprehensive warranty for two years from the date of installation.
When it comes to telephone systems we sell and lease state of the art Avaya telephone systems at unbeatable prices. With a wide range of options and features to meet your needs, we are able to customize the plan that is perfect for you. We currently install both traditional and IP based AVAYA telephone systems. Our traditional systems provide our clients with many cost saving plans, while still ensuring a high performance and high quality telephone system.